Thursday, June 21, 2007

Here are the Missing Photos

The arch reads "For the benefit and enjoyment of the people," refering to the dedication of Yellowstone as the world's first national park. When you check in at HR you pass under a plywood replica of this arch reading, "For the benefit and employment of the people."
Jesus is one of my students.















More close-ups of the Art Truck
Basecamp for our Midnight Spring Cave expedition.
Tailgate of the Art Truck
I made it!

Jeff on the trail to the Quartz and Mica mine outside of Grand Junction.
My cabin in Gardiner, MT. I slept here the night before I checked in at Yellowstone.
Me at the Quartz and Mica mine. The foreground is mica chips.

Upon crossing over into Yellowstone I was greeted by this buffalo herd.
Buffalo on Parade!
Jeff checking out the local cusine in Wundervue, CO.
Coyote mom and pup in Yellowstone.
Flowers on Mine trail.



No comments: