Friday, July 17, 2009

Mexico: Snorkel Trip

Yippie! I love snorkeling!

A parrotfish enjoying his turn a the cleaning wrasse station.






This was Chris and Angelas' first big snorkeling trip together so it was alot of fun to share with them.










Mr and Mrs. White watch as Jeff feeds the sargent majors.






I brought a banana to feed the fish and gave half to Angela. I was expecting a few fish to stop and nibble but within seconds I was surrounded by a huge school of sargent majors and they were so anxious to snack that they were biting me! Angela held her banana out of the water and I could hear her laughing through her snorkel.



































Our guide playing with a little skate.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Your photos are amazing!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!